missreader

Book Haul: Already read these, but I wanted them for my collection

Bambi - New - 14.99

Bambi's Children - New - 14.11

Guilty Pleasures - New - 17.95

From Barnes and Noble I got Bambi, Bambi's Children, and Guilty Pleasures. I had a vintage copy of Bambi's Children that I got from Goodwill, but I realized that it smelled and even though I tried cleaning it, it was still dusty and dirty so unfortunately I had to throw it away. I'm happy with the new editions though. They're veeery nice, and I like how they're both illustrated by the same person.

I have Guilty Pleasures as an ebook, but I really liked it so I bought the hardcover.

Dracula - New - 3.19

I've been looking around online for an edition of Dracula that catches my eye, and I found this edition illustrated Becky Cloonan. I like the art style and how the illustrations are all in color. I bought it from a seller called Pondview Associates on the Barnes and Noble marketplace. The book has a tiny dent on the spine, but overall it's in new condition as it was described. I'm pleased with it, and I got it a very good price.

Comfort Food - New - 17.38

Another Kitty Thomas book that I liked and wanted the hardcover for my collection. I bought it on Amazon since I was buying something for my brother from there, and I thought why not get something for me too. Plus I wanted to get free shipping.

Married by Morning - Like New - 1.99

I bought Married by Morning on Amazon from a seller called bookmongerltd. I'm a little wary buying something from them again since this book was described as Like New, and when I got it, it had some dirty scuff marks on the bottom of the front cover. Luckily I was able to wipe those off with a bit of work, and as you can see, it looks pretty good in the picture. It's way better than the copy I got from Thriftbooks which I will end up donating.

Seduce Me At Sunrise - Very Good - 3.73

Love in the Afternoon - Very Good - 5.47

Through Abebooks I ordered Seduce Me at Sunrise and Love in the Afternoon from Wonder Book, which is a bookstore in Maryland. I found the books to be in the condition described. The dustjackets just had some worn edges. Definitely a-ok with me.

A Wallflower Christmas - 2.99

I found a hardcover of A Wallflower Christmas at Goodwill. I already own the whole Wallflower series in paperback, but I love the series so much, I want to get the hardcovers.