missreader

Miss Reader

Not His Kiss to Take

Not His Kiss to Take - Finn Marlowe

Great read. Highly recommend it, especially if you're into erotic m/m romances. Most of the story focused on sex, but hey, it definitely wasn't boring sex. I must note that it involves some kinky medical stuff.

I really appreciated how the book brought up Evan feeling bad about breaking that doctor-patient boundary by making moves on Jamie while Jamie was under his care. It made me like Evan more, because he does realize that what he did was kinda shady.

Source: Freebie from Smashwords.

Favorite Quotes:

Rolling onto his side, Jamie reached out and touched Evan's chest, two fingertips only tracing the curve of his pectoral and threading through the dark, curly hair. Something about that hairiness fascinated him, masculine yet soft. An unaccountable shyness wrapped around him, a weight upon his shoulders. His fingers trembled a little. "You'll, um, tell me if I do it wrong?"

Evan laughed softly, "Angel, there is no wrong. Go ahead and explore. If I don't like something, I'll tell you, 'kay?"

-----

"And so you're gonna beat yourself up forever for not being perfect  all the time. Not everything's your responsibility. You don't have to be the best at everything. And don't you dare feel bad for being the best thing that's ever happened to me."

The best thing? Really? "I've never been anyone's best anything," he whispered.