missreader

Miss Reader

Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1)

Babysitting the Baumgartners (Baumgartners, #1) - Selena Kitt

Too much sex. Really, there's a sex scene every chapter. It's all hot and steamy no doubt, but it gets a little boring for me, especially since this is almost 200 pages long. I started skimming about 2/3 of the way in.

It doesn't have much of a storyline. Basically, the Baumgartners seduce their babysitter, Veronica (she's nineteen--legal, but could be squicky for some people), and they have sex while they're vacationing in Key West. And as I said before, there' s pretty much a sex scene every chapter, but I did like how the author uses different setups (man/woman, woman/woman, man/woman/woman) so there is variety.

I think the Baumgartners' seduction of Veronica could have been handled better. I would have liked it more if it was more gradual, because to me, Veronica falls too easily for the Baumgartners and jumped in on the action too quickly.

I will read the next one in this series since I do enjoy reading Selena Kitt's work. Hopefully, the story is a little better in the sequel.