missreader

Miss Reader

Mysteria

Mysteria - MaryJanice Davidson, P.C. Cast, Susan Grant, Gena Showalter, Chris Holmes

Really liked the first story, Mortal in Mysteria by Susan Grant. A demon turned into a mortal as punishment and then finding love- I thought that was a cool premise, especially since the demon was turned mortal in the first place due to being kind and forgiving with the humans. It was cute how he was totally falling in love and experiencing love for the first time, and it's of course, with a woman who happens to be a pastor. Because you know, it's ironic.

Everything else was crap. On the plus side, I did manage to read all of them so they were readable. On the negative side, they were crap, and I could have spent my time reading something that was better. These other stories had bad storylines, terrible romances, and flat characters.

But I will say that it was neat how in this anthology, all the stories take place in the town of Mysteria, and it was also cool that some characters would appear in one story and then another. I don't think I have ever read an anthology that's like that.