missreader

Miss Reader

Dragon Actually (The Dragon Kin, #1)

Dragon Actually (The Dragon Kin, #1) - G.A. Aiken

Source: Loaned on the Kindle.

Reading Challenges: What an Animal, Sexy Series

My Thoughts: I really liked this. I had some problems with it but boy was it entertaining. I even read this in about a day. That's how much I was into it. ^^;

Let me first just say that my main problem with it was that there wasn't enough emotional bonding between Annwyl and Fearghus. I thought the beginning and middle was sort of good in handling that since they were getting to know each other and were starting to become attracted to one another. Towards the end though (Like right after Annwyl fights Fearghus's father was when it started to go downhill for me.) I was a tiny bit turned off how there was so much sex. Hot sex, but I wanted to see more than just that from Annwyl and Fearghus. I also think at the very end it dragged a little with Fearghus trying to stay away from Annwyl. I totally did not understand why he did that.

Other than that I had a lot of fun reading this. Annwyl and Fearghus were enjoyable characters, and I got a lot of laughs out of Fearghus's family and their antics. I think this is one of my favorite dragon shapershifter romance novels so far.