missreader

Miss Reader

Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood - Sarah Blakley-Cartwright, Catherine Hardwicke, David Leslie Johnson

Source: My sister bought it, and I borrowed it.

Reading Challenges: Color Coded, What an Animal

My Thoughts: A waste of time to be honest. I only read this, because my sister bought it, and I'm trying to read the books we have around the house... I thought the movie was based on the book, but that is not the case. This was adapted from the movie's screenplay. -_- Clearly to me, they're just trying to make more money by tapping into the YA market.

It's boring. It's not even a good story. I couldn't stand Valerie. Characters were hardly developed. There's insta-love. Worse of all this is an incomplete book, because guess what? They left out the last chapter! Argh!

So what if it spoils the ending to the movie (if that's why they did this). This makes it an incomplete product! It's not even an epilogue or something extra. It's the last chapter revealing who the wolf is! The whole point of the mystery! There's a page telling you to go to a website where you can read it, but what if you don't have internet? Then I guess you're screwed.