missreader

Miss Reader

Board Resolution (Knights of the Board Room, #1)

Board Resolution (Knights of the Board Room, #1) - Joey W. Hill

Read this for a male alpha dom challenge. Matt does certainly fit the bill, but I felt like I didn't get to see him do much in the story. The main attraction was the menage scene. Matt mainly just watches as his fellow board members take control and pleasure Savannah. I thought that whole part was hot. The harness used in those scenes to restrain Savannah was interesting even though I had trouble picturing the contraption in my mind.

But why the low rating? Well... it all has to do with Matt and Savannah's relationship. Matt didn't seem very loving even outside the BDSM-y stuff. He was cold to me and almost abusive. Whenever he got mad at Savannah for instance, he felt like he wanted to throttle her. I liked the other businessmen better, because they at least seemed nice to Savannah and showed some genuine care for her. And they only appeared in the menage scenes when Savannah is tied up...

Source: Free from Amazon.