missreader

Miss Reader

SPOILER ALERT!

[erotica] Guilty Pleasures by Kitty Thomas

Guilty Pleasures - Kitty Thomas

Ooooooh boy, I needed this. I needed a page turner, something that grabbed a hold of me and didn't let go. Guilty Pleasures did just that. I had a hard time putting it down.

Like other Kitty Thomas books, Guilty Pleasures contains some dark, kinky stuff. Being forced to become a sex slave was the big one here. Vivian gets abducted by a man and gets taken to a place where women are trained and sold as sex slaves.

Vivian of course struggles and is against that... at first. The story goes into her psyche and you see how she debates with herself how part of her enjoys this kind of thing, to be taken controlled of.

I actually didn't dislike Vivian's trainers: Anton, Dr. Lindsay Smith, and Gabe. They were kinda creepy at first, but after Vivian spends time with them, they didn't seem too bad as they were grooming her.

I especially liked Dr. Smith. Something about him being into horticulture and growing orchids as a hobby was appealing. His office and his room at the mansion were filled with orchids. Also, I thought his sex scene was the steamiest. His room has a watering system that makes it seem like it's raining. I thought it was pretty hot when he and Vivian had sex under the warm rainfall.

All throughout I was hoping there was twist to the story. I really wanted

the husband to be behind the slave training. It made so much sense if he was. Well guess what? He was! Heh heh heh.

(show spoiler)