missreader

Miss Reader

TOP OFF TUESDAY: He will whip you into shape

Top Off TuesdayShirtless men on covers? Yes, please. That's why I'm joining Amanda, Christi, and Felicia every Tuesday to post covers that have hot guys with their tops off. Head on over to The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog to see what others have posted and to share your link.

Cover

This guy looks like he's in charge. I wouldn't want to cross him while he has that whip in hand...or do I? *naughty thoughts* Hehehe...

Retraining the Sub

by Jennifer Denys

When submissive Ann misuses her safe word once too often she is told to attend a retraining program. However, the only Master prepared to train her is hard, inflexible Luke, the man she jilted eight years previously.

Dominated by her parents, shy Ann left home because there was something missing in her life she wasn’t getting from her sweet fiancé, as he was then, and is introduced to BDSM.

Shocked to see each other at the club, but stunned at how they’ve both changed, Ann has to be trained by Luke, or leave. It becomes a battle of wills to see who will lose control—the battle being about trust. Can Ann give up control and trust a Master? Can Luke trust Ann not to run away again? The emotional victory for each battle flies back and forth between them. Who will ultimately win?