missreader

Miss Reader

TOP OFF TUESDAY: Angels, demons, and doms, oh my!

Shirtless men on covers? Yes, please. That's why I'm joining Amanda, Christi, and Felicia every Tuesday to post covers that have hot guys with their tops off. Head on over to The Geeky Blogger's Book Blog to see what others have posted and to share your link.

*****

Mmm... I'm intrigued by the angels and demons theme.

And those muscles. Yes!

Angels, Demons and Doms cover

Angel, Demons and Doms

by Caroline McCall & Eileen Gormley

When a D/s virgin with an angel tattoo decides to gatecrash a BDSM party, she gets more than she bargained for. Lexi meets four masked Doms with devilish tattoos who give her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams. But when the scene is interrupted, she flees the club.

"Master Demon" Sam refuses to give up on his angel. He puts away his mask and decides to prove that he can be the perfect vanilla boyfriend. But how long can Sam hide his true nature? Will vanilla be enough for Lexi, now that she's explored her deepest desires? And when Lexi finds out she's been deceived, there's going to be hell to pay!

Reader Advisory: Lexi's erotic adventures include spanking, m/m/m/f play, voyeurism, smoking-hot phone sex and the creative use of nipple clamps.