missreader

Miss Reader

I made some buttons - show your love for shapeshifters!

I opened my own Zazzle store! Because well... why not? I might as well put my creative juices to good use. Okay, okay I'm not that good of an artist. V_V But I want to at least try...

So far I've mostly been using my photos for designs. Nothing great. I'm also trying to draw, but drawing isn't my strong suit.

I then decided to think of more bookish designs. I thought up of a design that says "Read more BOOKS," which I think turned out ok.

Then I thought about doing something more specific to romance. It's my favorite genre after all. So I thought why not some shapeshifter buttons? I like shapeshifters in paranormal romances, and I like how there are different animals. I think it would be really cool to have a trinket that shows your support for your favorite type of shapeshifters.

And here's what I came up with. I think they turned out quite nicely, and I'm actually proud that they did. ^^ I did some research and found public domain clip-art or images that can be used for free for commercial purposes, which helped out A LOT.

And note that these are customizable so you can change the colors or text if you want.

"I love wolf shifters" button by bookmarksnthings

"I love dragon shifters" button by bookmarksnthings

"I love bear shifters" button by bookmarksnthings

"I love cat shifters" with tiger pin by bookmarksnthings

"I love cat shifters" with lion Button by bookmarksnthings

I love rabbit shifters pins by bookmarksnthings

I love bird shifters with eagle pins by bookmarksnthings

"I love bird shifters" with raven Button by bookmarksnthings

I'll do more animals when I think of them. These are just what came to mind first and are the types I've come across in my reading. I'm also going to apply these designs to keychains and other things so if buttons aren't your thing, stay tuned!