missreader

Miss Reader

I just want to share some music that I'm into. I'll try to post a song once a week.

Warrior Concerto by The Glitch Mob

I've been listing to this song a lot lately. I heard it first in a trailer for a video game called The Crew which I saw during the PlayStation conference at E3. (Yep I love video games as much as I love reading!) The song more than the video game caught my attention, but The Crew looks like a cool game even though I'm not into racing games.

When I listen to this song, it makes me think of a cyborg warrior, male or female. Heck maybe there are two working together. Anyway, she, he or they are battling against some robotic baddies and are just being plain badass. Awesome.

Anyone know of some similar songs to Warrior Concerto? And to make this related to books, how about some cyborg romances? I've read C791 (Cyborgs: More Than Machines) by Eve Langlais, and I really enjoyed that. I want to read the rest of the series at some point.